Herb Maple Glazed Chicken Leg With Sautéed Cabbage and Onions
by HexClad Cookware
Recipe By: Chef Gary Nguyen
- 1 ea Cabbage
- 1 ea Red Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Maple
- ½ ea Lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F/176°C
- Season the chicken leg with salt, oregano
- Bring a 25 cm Hexclad Pan to medium-high heat. Place the chicken leg in pan with 1 clove of garlic and 1 sprig of thyme. Sear for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to the oven for 20 mins at 350°F/176°C
- Meanwhile, add chopped red onions and cabbage in the Hexclad 30 cm Wok with 1 clove of garlic, and salt. Continue cooking evenly until caramelised.
- Finally, remove the chicken from the oven and check with a thermometer. The chicken will be ready once the temperature reaches 165°F/74°C.
- Deglazed the pan with maple syrup and a splash of lemon juice.
- Transfer to a plate and serve!